Sunday 11 March 2012

Wow!!! Swap!

Wow!! Remember  that dream baby with a torso in my last post?
Never in a million years did i think id be able to afford one.......
Well i had a newish very popular kit, Andi. I wasnt that  fussed on it but everyone else seems to  love it.
So i posted it on one of the  artists forums for swapping. Several people wrote back offering various kits they had to swap. Some kits were lovely, some not.
But the end result is one of the ladies who i buy all my reborn supplies from her online shop is going to swap me for my dream baby kit.
I still  have to pay  nearly £40  towards it, but im well excited as ive done belly lates before but never a half torso.

Im  getting the girl torso but have a choice between two heads to go with it.

So i can  have either

Serah








or Julie



Oh  its so hard to  choose!!!

1 comment:

  1. ooo wow! thats amazing that you got your dream baby :) which head are you leaning towards? i like the serah (just because the chin reminds me of harrys lol) x

    ps im not avoiding your emails, just got back to a comp after a weekend of really bad network signal :( so will be replying asap now :) x x

    ReplyDelete