Monday 5 March 2012

So many gorgeous kits

There are so many gorgeous reborn kits out there now. Here are just a few of my favourites!

Not reborned by me in these pics:

Melody i have this kit


Lil Grumpy (i did reborn this one. He was one of my earlier babies.  I have his kit again)


Eliza
 

Naomi. This kit is still in pre order stage (kit still under manufacturing  process). She would make a fabulous newborn  looking baby!


Maggie Mae. I have her head. I need to get limbs to  go with her. Her head is huge!! She'll make a very large baby


Nico.  He is so newborn looking. I really love this one!! I bet he'd make a lovely  girl or boy

Shylah. All being well i should be getting this kit. I will be doing her as a twin with another  kit by the same sculptor


Paige another newly released  kit! Another newborn looking one that i love!Picture is of her clay baby which the kits were molded from. Look  at her gorgeous leggies!

LeeLu.  Gorgeous!!


Amy  another newly released kit


Zasha! Zasha has the most gorgeous  just born head shape and scrunched up  face. I sooo want to do this one soon!


Back with tons of more gorgeous kits later

1 comment:

  1. oh so many lovely babies, me and mom have been resherching them, shes trying to decide what she exactly wants so it makes it easier for you :) so far i think she definately wants the dark hair, and definately a girl, but shes undicided about sleeping or awake baby. so were gonna keep looking at all the lovely kits to see what she wants. shes brought a new outfit for reborn harry, and she changes him every day. I accidently said 'doll' the other day and she said 'no lucys its a baby not a doll' x x x

    ReplyDelete