Friday 10 February 2012

Work In Progress

So my current work in progress are as follows:
Harry- large 22" baby boy with  lovely thick  almost black hair. I finally finished him, he took me months, but was posted off today for delivery  tomorrow. Im excited hes finished, sad that im missing him even if he is 'just vinyl & mohair' and  nervous in case his mummy doesnt like him 'in the  flesh'.

M- M is a memorial baby. Im about 1/6th of the way into his rooting, so will be putting in some more late night/early morning mammoth rooting sessions

Custom Kyrin- Ive just started to paint a custom baby from the Kyrin sculpt. This one is a tiny 14-15" So far ive neutralised the vinyl orange tones with a mint colour, and am now doing flesh  layers and baking. Mottling next!

A- A will be beautiful reborn baby girl when finished. I am not due to start her yet, but i have her kit in on stand by. Her vinyl is a horrible grey  colour, very 'ill' looking almost white, its actually going to  be harder to neutralise or rather warm up  than  if it had been an orange kit!


Then there is  numerous kits for my own website that are in various  stages and wouldnt take much to finish them, when i get the time.

And thats not counting the numerous reborn babies whos plans are whizzing round my head, toddlers, ethnic babies, preemies,  mini dolls and many more!
Someone invent me a 48 hour day please!

So its time to finish for now, its tea time and i have Kyrin baby cooling in my oven....

Be back soon!

HHN xx

3 comments:

  1. hehe had to giggle about the baby cooling in the oven, your writing is brilliant, even when im just reading about your reborn kits its so interesting x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lucy :) :)
    Lovely to 'see' you here xx

    They look so funny when they are in the oven.
    I have to try and remember to remove me oven and doll heads when visitors come (they are normally lining up the mantle piece, desk everywhere!!), it sure freaks people out to see random realistic looking limbs lieing there if i forget lol! Poor mum we all live with her, i never did leave home lol, but now its not just me taking over her house, its my hubby... then 1 baby...2....3....4...... then dolls... whatever next?! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe we really do have so much in commen, me never leaving home too. imagine someone looking through your window they would have a heart attack seeing the heads and limbs everywhere lol x

    ReplyDelete