Tuesday 14 February 2012

Busy Valentines day

Busy Valentines day. 11 years ago today my hubby who was my penpal came up on a coach to meet me.

I had a delivery of a gorgeous bunch of flowers  from him today, as well as a single rose yesterday and some music cds as well.

So today  my kit swap arrived. I swapped one of my Jack by Tina Kewy kits with a lady on a forum. I  swapped for Andi. Andi will be the first  'The Cradle'  kit ive owned.
Im a bit on the fence as to wether i like the kit or not to be honest,  but thats usally a good thing considering i always end up not being fussed on the  kits i loved  at first, and loving the kits i hated lol. I must be wired  up wrong!

I have been busy painting wee Kyrin kit for her mummy in  newborn pink  colouring. She has gorgeous veins on her head, and limbs. In pleased with her so far.

She is a tiny 14-15" kit so tipping the fingernails has been fun! They  are so tiny. Ive been painting with a cut down paint brush, it has just 3 hairs left, then tidying it up with a cocktail stick.

Memorial baby M's rooting is coming  on great, i managed to get a good section and half done today.

Im about to do more in a minute before heading off to bed!  Its now 01.45am!!

Night everyone, hope you all had a lovely Valentines day x

HHN

No comments:

Post a Comment